Welcome to Frosted Formations!

As I've become more serious about cake decorating, I've decided to start a blog to display all my creations. I've loved making these cakes and loved the memories of the people I've shared them with!


I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

. . . Because I'm in Love



There were a myriad of reasons I made this cake.

1. I lost a bet and owed Jon a cake.

2. It was Jon's birthday, and since I was 4 months behind on my debt, I figured he deserved something more exciting than a boring bakery cake.

3. These are a couple of Jon's favorite Youtube videos. (You might want to watch them if you're completely lost on the above image.)





4. It was also the week of the Sweet Meet, so why not find a chance to show it off and make Jon have to pay for it?

5. Well of course . . . because I'm in love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Page Views