Welcome to Frosted Formations!

As I've become more serious about cake decorating, I've decided to start a blog to display all my creations. I've loved making these cakes and loved the memories of the people I've shared them with!


I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Honing the Skills

I feel like these are the cakes that show where I was really getting better in my details as I continued to branch out into using fondant more and just getting more practice.

This was a cake I made for a woman at my work. I had offered it in a charity auction. I never found out if her daughter liked it or not . . .but I thought it was cool!


This was for my friend Debra who's an architect by trade. . . I found these candles at the craft shop and went a little more abstract on this design.


This was a cake for a double party. It was Tod's birthday and Julie was leaving. I found songs about birthdays by guys named Tod . . .and songs about leaving by Julies. The whole turntable theme came about because Tod's an awesome DJ!


This was a graduation cake for Jamie, Ben, Robin, KJ and Aaron! One side is for BYU and the other is for UVSC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Page Views