Welcome to Frosted Formations!

As I've become more serious about cake decorating, I've decided to start a blog to display all my creations. I've loved making these cakes and loved the memories of the people I've shared them with!


I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Birthday Themes

This cake was done for my friend Jeff who is a wonderful guitar player. My favorite part of this is the signature.


This cake was created from a dual themed birthday party. Yes, I managed to make a cake for a basketball and killer whale themed party.


This was for Ben. He was so considerate to have a birthday near the release of one of the Harry Potter movies. The whole cake is made of edible candy except for the poles which are candles.



This was for Jamie. She loves elephants. . . a lot!


Kit's birthday. He had a "jail bird" themed party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Page Views